Root is the highest privilege. In the windows can be equated with the administrator. The benefit is we can install Android applications that require root privileges to use, we can more deeply to do editing the system like we can move applications to sd card, playing the HD game, and much more. Perform root is easy. Just follow the instructions below.
How to Root Android Samsung Galaxy Y:
1. download files "update.zip" in here
2. Put the file "update.zip" on the sd card.
3. then turn off your phone.
4. Press the volume (up) + home + power button simultaneously. If it works, you will go into "recovery mode"
5. Select "apply update from sd card". To select push the volume button because the touchscreen didn't work.
6. Select the file update.zip
7. Click Reboot Now.
8. Wait a minute until your phone turns on. Root run successfully if it appears the application "SuperUser"
• Recommend that you do a backup first.